Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quilt Therapy!!


We have a name! And we have a project!

Our first project is the Fractured Fat Quarter. We exchanged fat quarters last night and I know everyone's mind is coming up with great ideas of what to do with the one they went home with.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am very excited about this!

Here is everyone with their starting block. (Nathan is standing in for Jean, and Xander is standing in for Stephanie)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of everyone. Good luck on your ideas!!

Katy said...

Hopefully Mom has better luck with this quilting group than she did with just the two of us quilting together. :)

I'm pretty sure that I still have a quilt in the garage that hasn't been finished yet...and I started it about seven years ago.

Anonymous said...

Where did this blog come from??? I just happened to link from Krista and found it. How's the quilt doing?

Vicki

roxann valadez said...

I'll have you know, Katy, my quilt projects from our classes were finished! Even if one wasn't finished until I moved closer to your Auntie Gayle---10 years later!

Hah!