Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year - QT!

The weather was terrible in December. We have broken all kinds of snowfall records - daily records, weekly records, the all time snowfall in one month record was shattered!

Because of the nasty weather we weren't able to get together in December. Thank you to all of you who tried so hard to make it happen. It wasn't in the stars I guess. I was a bit disappointed but know that it was the safest and wisest choice. That just means that we get to have Christmas in January!

Everyone had an extra month to work on the fat quarters. I am so excited to show off the one that I have and seeing all the others! I am almost more excited for everyone to see theirs than I am to see mine! ALMOST! And I am looking forward to the next project as well.

See you in 2 weeks!

No comments: