Good Morning and thanks for the reminder of the place mat/runner project. Here is my "order" - Table runner, please....Primitive style, Civil War-ish, dark with black anything. Thanks for asking! - JeanAnne
I love anything with green in it and I would prefer a table runner. - Roxann
As for me..... anything goes!! - Gayle
Hello! I don't have a preference between place mats or a table runner whatever my person is in the mood to make. I have a sort of Italian food and wine theme in my kitchen with colors of burgundy, purple, yellow, orange, and cobalt blue. Thanks! - Teresa
Make whatever you like for me, in any color you like! But if it makes it easier to choose a color my kitchen has a Tuscan yellow wall and is sort of decorated (and I use the term loosely) in cobalt, red, and yellow. And my favorite color is Orange.... - Krista
As you have realized anything on the wild side for me. I like bright colors, batiks, florals etc... My house is cluttered with browns, oranges, reds, and probably a green here and there and my everyday dishes are a deep yellow orange. With fingers crossed Hunter will be off to college this year, so there will likely be 3 - 13 dining so a table runner may be the way to go. I am sure with all this time something will jump out and say "Hey, this looks like Liz" I say "Go for it!" - Liz
Autumn colores look best in my dining room. I love table runners, but will be thrilled with anything new to put on my table. - Jean
I would prefer a table runner - I have a round table that is 30" in diameter. my kitchen is beige and navy blue with red accents and yes, you guessed it, pretty much has an Asian theme. I have made a Christmas valance for my window that is multicolored German style Christmas ornaments also. - Vicki
Fall colors are great, and it doesn't have to be a grand size. I don't have a dining room table. so I often put smaller runners on my coffee table, or on a neat old dresser in my living room. Hope this hint is helpful, since most of you don't really know me yet and haven't seen any of my quilts - Deb
I would prefer a table runner of Christmas colors, but without Santa's. Thanks, Jennifer
2 comments:
Clementine you do a great job on this blog - we appreciate it - Vicki
Hi, I don't know how to blog. I put on a comment the other day and can't seem to find it.Regarding table runner I would like Christmas colors but not on Santa type theme.
Post a Comment