Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quilt Camp

Quilt camp was great!  Next year we ALL need to go.  We will have those people in awe!  Linda, Deb, Jean, and I went from our group this year.    We got to stay up all night sewing (well, not ALL night.  Someone tripped the breaker and our machines no longer had power at around 11:00 so we turned in.  But we COULD have sewed all night!!).   The camp fed us 4 great meals and gave out little prizes to everyone who showed up.    The four of us had a cabin all to ourselves and as far as I know everyone slept well and my snoring didn't bother anyone.  :)

I wish I had taken more pictures.  I tried to snap a few with my phone, but they didn't turn out great.  Next year I'll be better.


Here is the link to the New Dress A Day blog.  This lady takes something that she finds at a thrift shop for less than $1, and she makes it into something that she can wear.  She does something new every day.   I thought you might enjoy clicking through the site.  http://www.newdressaday.com/.

Happy QUILTING!!

No comments: